2014年7月10日木曜日

world cup

I supported Japan first. They fighted Colombia, Cote d'Ivoire and Greece. The result was two defeats for one draw. They have been finally defeated in a group league. I supported Colombia which beat Japan next. I paid attention to Rodriges in particular very much. I think he is very nice player, and he will transfer big club, for example Real madrid, Barcelona and Manchester United. However colombia lose Brazil. I thought Brazil win the world cup, but Brazil lost key soccer player Neymor,so Brazil lose German. I was not able to believe it. I want German win the world cup. I like Ozil. He belonged to Real Madrid, but now he belongs to Arsenal.His soccer skill is fantastic, and attractive. I wish German will win the world cup. thank you.


130 words/3122

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿