2014年11月24日月曜日

diary 8

Event 1
     I went to dinner with Mr.Tomita, and Mr. Hamasaki. They are Shinseido's employees. We went to Gusto, and eating dinner. I ordered Sukiyaki set meal. I like Sukiyaki, because I like egg, and meat. We enjouyed eating dinner, and talking. I want to eat dinner again.




Event 2
     I cooked and ate takoyaki with Kohei, Hozumi and Ayumi. I was looking forward to this event, because I had not experienced cooking takoyaki. We went to supermaket, and bought something. After that we cooked takoyaki, but I am not good at cooking takoyaki, so takoyaki was not circle. However takoyaki was very delicious, so we enjoy cooking takoyaki. After that we went to Aso, and watch a lot of stars. they are very beautiful, but it is so cold, so we went back home early.




Event 3
     I play the video game. this game is new FPS game. I play the game with my friends. It game's quolity is very high, and interesting, so we played over night.


Event 4
     My aunt came my home, but I did not hear my aunt came my home, so I was very surprised. She is kind, because when she came home, she bought a lot of foods. I am looking forward to my aunt coming. That day we went to dinner. We eat sushi, I like sushi very much.




book review 1
      I read A rat for mouse. I want to have a pet. For example dog, cat, hamster and goldfish, but I don't like big pets. I like small pets. I think rat is not pet, because it is highly possible that rat have lived our house. I don't like rat, because I think that rat is filthy. However by reading a book, I changed my thinking. Rat is clean and clever, but I do not take care rat.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Shumpei:

    It sounds like your stargazing experience was fun! I like going out at night to look at the sky, especially if I can go somewhere in the countryside, where there are no city lights. Beautiful!

    Your score for this diary homework is 7/10. You can still get points for Diary 7 if you do it -- you will lose 1 or 2 points for being late, but it's better to do it late than never, ok? Let me know if you post Diary 7 and I'll check it.

    返信削除