2015年7月29日水曜日

about huis ten bos

I went to Huis ten bos with on of my friend. Recently I often meet this friend, because I really enjoy talking with a friend. That morning I waked up 6 o'clock and  readied to go Huis ten bos. I go to huis ten bos for the first time in my life.
I wanted to go huis ten bos, because I like a thema park. I ready to go to Huis ten bos, and I met to her on seven o'clock. I went to bed three o'clock yesterday, so I was very sleepy and not good my health. I had a little cold. We went to Huis ten bos for four hours, because we did not use a super high way, so we were very tired. However, I enjoyed driving car, because I sang songs, while ms. Iwanaga drove her car.I want to go karaoke, but I cannot go there, so I sang songs. I thought that singing songs is good way for keeping good own health. We drove 4 hours, so we were tired, but we arrived at Huis ten bos, so we were so excited, and I was looking forward to go there so I am very happy.
My image of Huis ten bos was looks like space world, but my  image was difference, because Huis ten bos reference for Nether land. I like huis ten bos, because there are a lot of kinds attractions and a lot of kinds food, so we are very excited. we ate such as sandwich. It is so delicious, but I do not like mustard mayonnaise, because my tang is fascinated. However I ate it.
We went to SMtown's hologram, because she like EXO, so she wanted to watch this hologram program. I like EXO too, so we went to there together. there were a lot of K - pop group in hologram. For example, super junior, SNSD, f (x) and EXO. I like these groups, because their songs are good and they are beautiful,  cool and interesting. I like them so much. we watched this hologram twice, because this hologram is very good.
After watching hologram, we went thriller town, there are a lot of horror system. she do not like horror, but I wanted to go one of thriller town's attraction, so I asked her go to there.
And we went to one of attraction, but it is not scary, so she felt relieved. I was looking forward to go this attraction, but it is not interesting, However I had a good experience.
We went to adventure park, and we went to "The maze" this is a big maze. we have to escape from this maze, and we should collect 4 stamps and one of pair dragon, if you want to get some special card. we collected all stamps and we got a special card. we felt happy, but I was very tired. After escape the maze,
We went to shooting star. It is a slider, we slide from high tower. I think that I become a bird, and I felt comfortable, because the wind is so good. If I change life, I want to be a bird and I want to fly all over the world.
Next we went to a dome, and we played gun game. we shot air gun, I won the game and she was second prise. We went to 5D movie theater, and watched 5D movie. I feel it is bad, because it movie is short, so I cannot understand this story, and situation. While watching movie, I had a girl doll. It's eyes sometimes flash, so I was surprised. I think that this doll reacted to the sound, so I prediction when this doll's eyes flash.
Next, we went to water park, and sliding a water slider and we swam in pool. I feel cold, so I ran and moved my body. I enjoyed to swim in pool with her. there are not people, because that day's weather forecast was a typhoon, but it did not come, so we swim as one likes. In huis ten bos, a lot of Korean and Chinese people enjoyed something, so I was momentarily under the illusion that I was in a foreign country.
After swimming, we went to a souvenir shop, and I bought some souvenirs for my family. I decided two cheese cakes, because my family like cake, especially cheese cake, so I bought two different type cheese cakes. It is very famous souvenirs in Huis ten bos. Finally, we drove a her car, and we came back each house. We enjoyed a lot of kinds attraction, so we were tired. I slept very well that night. I do not forget that day's memories.


790/10023

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿