2015年7月22日水曜日

Essay 01-05 worst day in my life



When I was a junior high school student, I played soccer in our junior high school’s club. I practiced soccer every day, and I ran every day hard. Our junior high school was very strong team of soccer, because our junior high school won Nippon Junior High School Physical tournament in Kamimashiki gun before two year. We wanted to win the championship in for three consecutive seasons, so we practiced soccer hard every day.

One day in spring, our coach divided the players into two teams, because we got a lot of chances for soccer games. Furthermore, we fought some tournaments this team, so we would be strong than before our team. Now I think that our coach was very good person, because he always worried our health and an injury. I am thankful for our coach. I want to meet to him, and I want to eat yakiniku, drink alcohol and talk about our junior high school’s memories. In winter, two teams joined one team, and I was selected a starting member, so I was very excited and happy. Furthermore, I decided that I would do my best for myself and people who did not choose of our team member. We were the runner up in Kumamoto prefecture, so I felt very happy and we had confidence of our soccer games. We practiced soccer very hard more, so one day we fought with ourselves, because all most people wanted to talk their opinion, but some people did not listen to their opinion, so they had a stress, and they wanted to get rid of their stress. After third summer vacation, we fought Nippon Junior high School Physical tournament in Kamimashiki gun. Things were going well in semifinal, but final was not, we lost the match, so our dream was broken. We cried one hour and I was chagrined at losing the game. We practiced very hard, but we lost important game, so I felt so sad. I wanted to win the championship and I wanted to fight another prefecture soccer clubs.


353/7565

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿