2015年7月15日水曜日

diary 18


One day I went to joyful with friends Hiroaki and Sho. I often meet them, and we play soccer video game, read books and went cycling. That day, we ate dinner together in joyful. We talked about my self recently, and I heard that their lives. Hiroaki did not have money, but he wanted to go to dinner. He could not pay for his dinner, so Sho and I paid for his dinner. I often pay for his things, because he often not have money. However, I had a good time for us. I think that it is very important, because when I talked with someone, I feel happy, and enjoy talking with someone. I like to talk and play sports, so I often go elementary school's ground, and play soccer, baseball and basketball. Some day, I want to watch the soccer game that between the Real Madrid and the Barcelona in Europe. All most people are called this game El Clasico. It means the classic. This game is very famous by all over the world, so studium are fulled by people. I think that El Clasico is very exciting, because a lot of people cheer for their team. I cheer for Real Madrid, because I like Christiano Ronaldo, so I want to watch his playing soccer. If my dream come true, I want to play soccer with Cristiano Ronaldo. I think that he is the best player all of soccer player, because his soccer skill is very high and running is very fast. Furthermore, his looks is very cool. I want to buy his uniform and soccer spike, and i want to wear these things. My uniforms number is 7, it is the same as his uniforms number, so I was very happy, and I was very excited. If I become a soccer player, I want to go Spain league and I fight Real Madrid. After that I change the his uniform.

346/6800

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿