2015年7月14日火曜日

diary 13

 One day, I talked Yoshida who work at drug store with me. She graduated from KGU and she part time job. After part time job, she get a job and she work a drug store. I met her in December for the first time. I thought that she was look like a squirrel, because she is short and cute. That day I talked her about our job and her daily life. She has a lot of job worries, so I heard her worries and I adviced my opinion for her. I could not save her from her worries, because her worries are very complex. However, she talked me a lot of things, so I really want to help her. I think she is very kind, so she do her best, she chose a good way. She is very kind for me, so I like her and I wish that she will get happy. She and I are good relationship, so I promised her I will go to dinner with her. I am looking forward to go to dinner with her. She and I like sweet food, so we will go to cafe, and we will eat  sweet foods. I like her very much, but she went to another place, so I can't work together. I feel so sad, and I think that the time that spent with her was very happy. I like her smile.

257/5927

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿