2015年7月29日水曜日

BR:01-12 Henry and Mudge and Annie's good move

"Are you nervous about all your frilly dresses and shiny shoes and lace hankies being on that truck?" asked Henry. (p. 9)

 If I moving house, I nervous about changing school and hate parting with my friends. I like friend very much, because my friends are very kind and very interesting. I think that if my friends live near my house, I hate friends, because I don't meet every day, and I do not want to be seen in the private life. However I think that I want girlfriend live near my house, because I will be able to meet every day. I want to eat breakfast every morning with my girlfriend. I want to marry, because I want to have a child and play with my son and wife. I want to play soccer and baseball. I want to go park, world heritages and amusement park. Furthermore, I want to live with my lovely wife every day...

 Rylant, Cynthia. 2000 Henry and Mudge and Annie's good move
New York : Aladdin Paperbacks,




 184/8499

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿