2015年7月29日水曜日

Essay 01-06 Review of the first episode of a American or British TV drama

I do not like watching TV or reading books, because I like playing video games. However sometimes I watch TV programs and read books. I think that video games are very interesting, and exciting, and TV programs and books too. Recently I want to watch many kinds of TV programs, because the stories are good and the actors and actresses are cool and beautiful. I think that actors and actresses practice hard every day, so they are so tired, but they are acting in the TV. I like Kasumi Arimura, she is an actress and is so cute, but she was not good at acting. However, she had experiences and practice hard, so now she is good at acting.

 Now, I talk about “Ghost Whisperer”. Maybe I was a junior high school student, I watched this drama with my mother in my house for the first time. This story is about a woman who can see ghost, and the ghosts has some problems, so the woman solved their problem. Ghost tells her about their feelings, and after they solved their problem, the ghost disappears. This TV program’s heroine is Melinda Gordon who is played by Jennifer Love Hewitt. She is so beautiful, I did not know her at first but I know her now. I think that this is moving TV program, because someone wants to meet passing people, and every one cannot meet passing people. However some people can meet or see ghosts, so people have to ask them to help them use their ability meet the ghost. I do not watch the drama of season 2 to 5, so someday I want to watch this TV program series with my wife… furthermore I want to watch a lots of TV programs in another country, because I want to touch a different culture. I am interested in another country’s culture.

337/9233

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿