2015年7月29日水曜日

BR:01-13 Christmas Adventure

Father Christmas put on his red coat. "Ho! Ho! Ho!" he laughed. every one cheered. (p, 21) 

 When I was a junior high school student, I believed that Santa Claus live in wherever. But I found evidence of my father bought my bicycle. I knew the this thing for the first time, I was very surprised at this thing, so I asked question for my mother, she said "yes! you are right!" I wrote letter for Santa claus but he did not come. However I think that my father is very kind, because he did not tell me about these things, and ready for my Christmas presents. I feel happy, and I proud my father. Now, I give a present for my parents, because I thank for my parents.


 Hunt, Roderick. 2003 Christmas Adventure
 [Oxford] : Oxford University Press,




 146/8645

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿