2015年7月15日水曜日

diary 19

Ryousuke live in Nagoya, but he went back to Kumamoto, and he went to my house. Midnight about 2:00 we played soccer video game, then we are hungry, so I decided to go Sukiya. Sukiya is beef bowls food shop, but this shop closed at 1:00 . This is an unforeseen occurrence, because I usually go Sukiya around 3:00. therefore we went to Yoshinoya, and we eat beef bowls and pig bowl. A pig bowl was very delicious, so I will eat it next week. I found great pleasure in chatting with Ryousuke. He is my best friend, because I know him for a long time. I can say his a lot of kinds information. He is very kind and funny so I like him. His girl friend is so beautiful, and kind. I think that they are well matched. Next day he went to Nagoya, I am looking forward to meet next time.


  Last Sunday, I went to bicycle shop Asahi with Sho, because he wanted to buy his bicycle. he like blue, so he wanted blue bicycle, but there was not M size blue bicycle. After that, we decided to go another bicycle shop Asahi. In another Asahi, we decided to buy bicycle, but it collar is black and gray. However it is very cool and useful, because it match any clothes. I have a black bicycle, so his bicycle is just like mine. someday I want to go a far-off town with Sho..

248/7048



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿