2015年7月15日水曜日

diary 15

I went to Satsumaroppakutei with my friends. There are shabu-shabu and sukiyaki restaurant. we ate shabu shabu, and drink some soft drink. I like shabu shabu because I like meat and gomadare. I think that gomadare is so delicious, and good much of meat. we talked about our future, and Kohei's leaving party. I was very happy, because we ate dinner second time, so I want to eat dinner with them. some day we talked about go to dinner, but I am very busy, so we can't eat dinner together. I enjoyed eating dinner with my friends. After eating dinner, we went to dart, and playing. I am not good at dart, so I often lose games. However I like dart, because it is so exciting. We played dart 3 games, every games won Hozumi, he is good at dart. Kohei and I lost every games, so we were annoyed. Hozumi is strong, so I will be taught how to play dart. I think that player of dart have a strong hart, so they throw same point of target.

189/6256

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿